CODE OF CONDUCT FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS
Following measures implemented by the school should be strictly adhered to:-
- Medium of instruction and conversation is English (except in vernacular classes)
- All students will compulsorily carry identity cards issued by the school slung around their neck.
- Students will be provided with an identity card at the beginning of the academic year. In case of loss of identity card or any modification, the student has to pay fine and get the duplicate identity card.
- Students should carry the School Diary every day without fail. Parents are requested to duly fill the declarations and sign the undertakings in the School Diary.
- Students should greet the teachers of the school whenever they meet them.
- Students should have deep respect and dedication towards their work.
- Students are expected to maintain a high standard in their general behaviour and manner of speech.
- Regularity in homework and assignments is parent’s responsibility and of utmost importance.
- Every child is required to take part in compulsory games, physical education and participate in the co-curricular activities of the school.
- Attestation of Photographs: The student must be photographed in school uniform.
- All students should feel and take pride in keeping their school premises clean.
- Attendance on the reopening day and last working day of the term is mandatory.
- In case of continued absence of 3 or more than 3 days due to sickness a medical certificate has to be sent to school.
- Serious action will be taken by the School authority for breach of discipline and irregularity of attendance.
- In case of contagious disease the school must be informed within 3 days and a fitness certificate has to be produced when the child reports back to school.
- Attendance of students will compulsorily be taken every day by the teachers. You are requested to avoid absenteeism.
- Half day leaves shall be discouraged. Parents are requested not to approach the school for picking up /relieving their child in the middle of the school.
- Students should take care of the school property. Any damage caused has to be made good by the parents of the student.
- Exploding crackers or splashing colours during Diwali / Holi or any other occasion in the school premises or school buses is strictly forbidden.
- All students will be dressed properly and smartly in the specified pattern of school uniform. Parent must ensure correct length of school skirt / shirt worn School skirt should not be above the knee length.
- Please cut the nails, clean ears and trim the hair of your child regularly to maintain proper hygiene.
- No gold ornaments are allowed in the school such as earrings, anklets or necklace. School shall not be held responsible for loss of the same. Girls should avoid putting bindis, mehendi or nail polish.
- No expensive or decorative jewellery allowed in school. Girls may wear small studs. No danglers allowed.
- Students should look after their books, clothes, pens, wrist-watch, money etc. School shall not accept any responsibility for loss of such things.
- Pre-primary students must carry an extra set of clothes and a napkin everyday in their school bags.
- All students must carry a napkin everyday to school in their school bags.
- Any communication to the Principal / Class Teacher must be sent in a sealed envelope with the name of the child, class, section and roll no. clearly mentioned on the envelope
- Parents are required to inform the school immediately about a change of address or telephone numbers.
- Parent-teacher meetings provide good opportunities for the exchange of ideas, suggestions for the improvement of performance of the students, both in general and in particular cases.
It is expected that all the guardians will attend such meetings earnestly.
- Students must adhere to the proper code of conduct as mentioned in the school diary. School reserves the right to suspend a student whose conduct may have an adverse influence on other students.
- A student who is found persistently insubordinate, mischievous and guilty of misconduct is liable to be expelled from the school.
- A student is expected to uphold his /her manners and behave properly in school, school bus or outside. A student is responsible towards the school not only for his / her behaviour in the school bus but also for his / her general behaviour outside. Every effort should be made by the student to keep up the good name of the school by his / her manners and deportment.
- Students whose attendance fall short of 75% will not be allowed to appear for the final examination.
- Students are not allowed to leave in between school hours unless it is an absolute emergency. In which case, Gate Pass to leave will be issued only if the child is picked up by either parent with a prior written information to the Class Teacher. Kindly schedule medical appointments and other engagements after school hours. Under no circumstances will the child be handed over to anyone except the parents. This is in keeping with the Safety and Security of the child concerned.
Important notes to Guardians:
Parents and Guardians are requested to co –operate with the school authority:
- By urging their wards to be regular and punctual in attendance
- By not engaging any teacher of this school as private tutor without consulting the school authorities . It is the policy of the school as a rule to discourage private tuition as this may prove injurious to the real progress of the pupils.
- By ensuring that wards are diligent in their homework and preparation of lessons .
- By insisting on neatness and cleanliness in the text books, exercise books and personal appearance.
- By being prompt in returning progress report and answer sheets.
- By addressing all communications to the Principal.
- By advising their wards not to indulge in social networking which will invite disciplinary action in case of non- compliance.
- To meet the teachers during school hours parents are requested to call the front office and find availability of the concerned teacher. Once confirmed the parents can meet the teacher after 1:30 p.m. subject to time slot provided.