Verification of data for students of Classes X and XII has started. Keeping in mind the present
pandemic situation, it has been decided by the School Management that Parents and students need
not come to school physically for Signature and verification of data on the List of Candidates (LOC)
tomorrow, 3rd October’2020 as informed earlier. We will send the data for verification to each
candidate through emails along with a Google Form to be duly filled up as a declaration. It should
be ensured that data filled in is correct. You are advised to confirm the data and submit it by 5th
Parents need to verify the following:
1. Spelling of name of student/mother/father/Guardian is correct
2. Date of Birth is correct and is as per Admission & Withdrawal Register maintained by the school.
3. Subject combinations are correct and as per Scheme of Studies.
4. Subject codes should be chosen carefully & especially in the following subjects, codes should be
chosen correctly: Mathematics Standard (041), Mathematics Basic (241).
Parents need to send following documents online:
1. The Google Form of declaration duly filled with names of both parents and candidate.
2. Scanned copy of two passport size photographs, one in Colour and one in Black and White. Student
should be in school uniform; photograph should be up to chest with plain background clicked within
six months with name and date written in capital letters at the bottom of the photograph.
We look forward to your support and cooperation.
Adamas World School.